It's time to go big for the climate
The small, everyday things we do for the planet — recycling bottles, reusing bags, carpooling — are good.
But, as the latest climate science tells us, to avoid the worst impacts of climate change our planet needs more action right now: We need to dramatically reduce the greenhouse gas emissions that drive global warming.
It’s now or never.
That’s why Environmental Defense Fund is going big — bigger than ever — to fight climate change, the greatest challenge of our time. We’re going all-in on climate, to meet our mission of building a vital Earth for everyone.
Here are just a few of our bold solutions in play:
- Slowing warming now by cutting methane pollution. We’re even detecting methane leaks from space.
- Helping a billion people breathe clean air in this decade.
- Slashing pollution from transportation around the world.
- Feeding people with less pollution.
- Making clean water a right, not a privilege.
With a wide range of partners, we’re making bold moves where it matters most around the world.
Together, we can meet this moment. Be a part of these game-changing solutions. Be big. Join us.